Acosys Consulting is looking for Senior Salesforce professionals to demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing for one of our clients.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop robust Salesforce solutions, leveraging Salesforce declarative (Creating Fields, Objects, Actions, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Permission sets, Processes, Flows, Workflows, Validation Rules, Omni Scripts etc.) or programmatic tools (Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, Aura components)
- Act as a mentor to your colleagues, be a learning path guide, encourage best practices, review and propose self-development activities
- Stay on top of Salesforce ecosystem latest trends, progress the Salesforce Certification path, keep your Trailhead profile impressive
- Implement manual steps such as configuring salesforce administration tasks by performing instructions from change grid from individual projects
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum 8+ years of experience with Salesforce development
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in custom development using Apex, LWC & Visualforce
- Experience with Salesforce.com REST / SOAP Web Services, Event and Bulk API’s
- Hands on experience with Flows and Process builder
- Good understanding of a configuration
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience and certification with Salesforce Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Omni Studio (incl. Business Rules Engine) and Industry Clouds (e.g., Public Sector Solutions) will be considered as an advantage
- Experience implementing Salesforce Deployment using Traditional Ant Deployment using package.xml, using modern Copado Change & Branch Management Change Sets and also git-flow.
- Experience in implementing at least 90% code coverage deployment by validating salesforce metadata.
- Hands on experience in migration/system conversion from Siebel to Salesforce
- Experience across different environments starting from Dev, QAT, UAT and upto Production org.
- Experience in Leading a team of developers, suggesting best practices, promoting reusable code and constantly doing code review to improve team's efficiency .
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification will be considered as an advantage
- Salesforce Administrator, App Builder, Product or Architect Certifications
- Knowledge of Apex Data Loader and Salesforce DX
- Security clearance with Government organizations will be considered as an advantage.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership.