[Plano, TX, 75094], Texas, United States | Posted - 2023-07-28
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/
Senior Project/Program Manager
Location: Plano, TX
Long Term contract
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors, stakeholders and key systems users.
- bilingual Spanish is added advantage.
- Oversees the Schedule Management, Time Management, Budget Management, Scope Management, Change Control Management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Issue Tracking, Estimating and Planning.
- Works with multiple product owners ensuring deliverables of teams are being met.
- Works closely with the users and technical teams to ensure that the business requirements are clear and well defined, and that new product features meet the business requirements.
- Recommends projects to IT management and users for approval.
- Assesses alternative systems approaches for workability and economic feasibility.
- Estimates staff resource needs for analysts, programmers, user personnel, consultants, and equipment.
- Applies project management methodologies and best practices that are most appropriate for the project.
- Supervises technical resources and 3rd party vendor staff as appropriate.
- Plans team member work assignments and schedules, and guides and monitors work performance.
- Develops, manages and reviews project documentation including project plan, budget documentation and status reports.
- Communicates project status regularly to management and project stakeholders.
- Assists in the preparation of employee evaluations as required.
- Makes recommendations regarding project resourcing requirements.
- Fulfills departmental requirements by providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, vacation or education.
- Should have broad technical knowledge and will work in environments with one or more of the following technologies:
- Serverless architecture
- Java Frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Event Platforms (AWS Kinesis, Kafka)
- Databases and Storage Systems (MS SQL, Mongo, Dynamo DB, Redis, ELK)
- RESTful web services / JSON
- IoT Knowledge
- Automotive Domain Experience
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related technical field or equivalent experience is required
- Automotive domain experience is a huge plus
- Minimum 5 years in product management in large enterprise environments overseeing large teams directly and in matrix managed environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and organizational skills, and the ability to build strong working relationships with technical and non-technical teams alike at all levels including senior management
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and guide the efforts of large teams to successful project completion
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, as required, and prioritize appropriately
- Skills with standard project management tools including Clarity, MS Project, MS Office, Visio
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Experience with standardized project management methodologies, processes and compliance standards including SDLC, RUP, PMI, CMMI, ISO, Six Sigma, ITIL
Key Skills: Project Management, Program Management, Schedule Management, Time Management, Budget Management,
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc