[Dallas, TX, 75254], Texas, United States | Posted - 2023-07-13
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/
Dallas, TX 75254 (Onsite Role)
- Manage, supervise, and provide technical advice on cloud and VoIP telecommunications systems.
- Identify users’ needs and requirements and mobilize existing technology to meet their criteria.
- Program or deploy the features, systems, Configure and troubleshoot the services and resources as necessary.
- Install, Monitor, Integrate and test Softphones, VoIP, peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems of Polycom and other conferencing devices and solutions like Zoom, Teams etc.,
- Evaluate systems performance level and improve capabilities as needed.
- Oversee and coordinate telecommunications activities, prepare the necessary documentations, SOP and training manuals as required.
- Cooperate with service provider and management to develop and improve their skills by providing the training on the usage and functionality of the telecom and conferencing solution to the users.
- Follow industry’s standards and best practices.
- Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Telecommunications Specialist
- Familiarity with MS Office and databases
- Hands on experience with all telecommunications systems including peripheral equipment (e.g. Computer networks, softphones including cloud and VoIP, Conferencing devices, Conferencing tools and services, etc)
- Adequate interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good Team player with customer service orientation
Key Skills: Active Directory, Polycom, Ring Central, Networking, Install, Monitor, Desktop.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc