Acosys Consulting Services is looking to hire a Level 2 Programmer/Analyst, for a contract role, with one of our federal clients.
- Gather and analyze data for the conduct of studies to establish the technical and economic feasibility of proposed enhancements, and for the development of functional and system design specifications.
- Design object models, data models, methods and procedures for proposed enhancements.
- Provide recommendations on the most effective approach to integrate the services with CIHR’s Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) infrastructure.
- Work closely with CIHR’s development team and System Architect to develop services that are flexible, high-performance, reliable and compatible with CIHR’s custom systems and SOA infrastructure.
- Develop, test and implement enhancements.
- Produce data input forms, system code, XML data files, system procedures and technical documentation such as change control document, technical procedures and user / technical manuals for the systems described in the Background section.
- Control and perform systems testing as a member of a system test team for the systems described in the Background section.
- Troubleshoot and debug technical issues.
- Transfer skills and knowledge on system code modifications, technical procedures and technical architecture, methodologies to CIHR internal personnel.
- Liaise with stakeholders to move the project through the various stages in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC);
- Support and use the selected departmental methodologies.
Typical projects that resources may be assigned but not limited to:
- Develop high-performance computing capabilities.
- Design, develop and implement enhancements to existing systems or create new technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Design and implement cloud service offerings for delivery of internal or external services.
- Design and develop applications or portals using custom code or low-code platforms;
- Deliver proof of concept artifacts or prototypes for new technical solutions
- Analysis of options to determine the tool or service that will best meet the needs of the organization.
- Status Reporting to the technical authority or a designate as requested
- Provide a monthly timesheet to the CIHR Technical Authority (monthly activity).
- Attend daily status meetings (daily activity).
- Program / code as directed by Development Lead (daily activity).
- Perform unit testing on created code (daily activity).
- Provide Analysis / Feedback/ Corrective Measures through systems, verbally or written on issues / bugs related to software (daily activity).
- Perform peer code review as directed (daily activity).
- The proposed resource must have a minimum of five (5) years of work experience within the last eight (8) years as a Programmer Analyst.
- The proposed resource must have a minimum of three (3) years of work experience with the following technology: MS Dynamics CRM version 2016 or greater
- The proposed resource must have a minimum of three (3) years of work experience as a Programmer Analyst on teams with a minimum of three (3) developers.
- The proposed resource should have work experience in the following competencies: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Web Experience Toolkit (WET), Canadian Centre for Cyber Security guidelines
- The proposed resource should have a minimum of six (6) months of work experience developing software in a team coding environment (minimum of three (3) developers) using Eclipse integrated with a version control system like Git / GitHub, Subversion or CVS.
- The proposed resource should have work experience using the following listed technologies: PL/SQL, Oracle 11g (or greater) Application/WebLogic Server , Oracle 11g (or greater) Database , OpenID Connect / OAuth 2 , Struts, iText , Hibernate, JQuery.
- The proposed resource should have work experience using the following listed technologies: MS or Adoxio portals, ASP, .NET, C#, MS Power Platform, MS Azure DevOps, MS Visual Studio, MS Dynamics CRM v2016 or greater, MS Dynamics 365 workflows, workflow assemblies and plugins, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), XrmToolBox, PowerShell, Python.
- The proposed resource should have a minimum of twelve (12) months of experience providing operations support for MS Dynamics CRM by investigating production issues and debugging application logic.
All work will be completed in English.
Acosys Consulting Services thanks all applicants. Please be advised that only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. If interested, please forward a copy of your resume by email to: email@example.com
Acosys Consulting applies the principles of employment equity and invites women, indigenous people, members of visible and ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to submit their application and expressly mention their group membership.